Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Paperback Princess Returns

With the end of school coming to a close and actually being almost finished, it doesn't seem as exciting as I thought it would be. for one thing I'm already bored. Life doesn't seem interesting unless you have an endless pile of work to do and feel pressured to get it done! and boy do i know how stupid that sounds. but it will be nice to have time to have a life again and soon my friend will be in town to celebrate his graduation cermony where he finally gets his masters degree in medical physics. So it will great hanging out with him and making him the largest floppiest funnest cake in the world. What else are friends for?
But with the end of school means more time for me to write, or to actually start writing, and tell you the on going saga of the paperback princess so stayed tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»