Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ode to the evil 0.5%

The only thing worse then not getting the grade you wanted is only missing it by 0.5%, and the only thing worse then that is having it happen twice! Now I am no math wiz and I understand that math is a very precise subject, however why do they teach us in elementary school how to round numbers if you can't apply it to anything important? I mean seriously 0.5%, that just hurts, 1% okay you were just a bit off still painful but the only thing you can do is kick yourself for not being quite good enough, but with the 0.5% that's just plain cruel!


Alright I'm done ranting...For now. So I'm finally finished school, just waiting on one more grade..If I get jipped on that one too, I really will cry!


Have you ever noticed that once you finish something that's been consuming all of your time, and you finally get a chance to sit back and relax, you end up doing everything in your power to be as busy as possible and end up being more exhausted at the end of your vacation then you were to begin with?


The next thing on my list is to have spinal surgery this summer. I know not everybody's (or anybody's) idea of the greatest summer ever, but after my right leg went completely numb and tinglely on the weekend, the sooner they start fixing the problem the better. When I called my doctor to explain my plight, they just made sure my breathing was fine, so that you know I wasn't dying or anything...Don't ask, and when I asked them about my leg they just said..."Oh yeah we expected that to happen." very casually! Well then! Next time it would be nice if some one filled me in on what they EXPECT to happen to ME. My leg is feeling better now just slightly tinglely and bearable, but the sooner I know when and what is suppose to happen this summer I think I will feel much much much better.



only 0.5 %.... :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»